Citation, DOI and case data
Chronic hepatitis C infection.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Liver cirrhotic changes seen as irregular borders and relatively prominent left lobe and caudate. This is complicated by portal hypertension seen as marked splenomegaly and dilated portal and splenic veins with multiple dilated venous collaterals, most prominent at the lower peri-oesophagal and oesophagal submucosal groups.
Gynecomastia is also seen.
13 public playlist include this case
- Interesting Cases by Dr Raj Sohawon
- viva 10 by Dr Fahad Alabdulghani
- Abdomen Viva by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- Cirrhosis by Vasilii
- liver by nour
- Breast - male mass by Dr David Serich
- Marskość wątroby by Adam
- GI & hepatobiliary course by nezar shlaka
- MK3 by dr [email protected]
- Abdomen Viva 2 by Dr Saneej Kanhirat
- nezar hepatobiliary by nezar shlaka
- Cirrhosis by Javier Gutiérrez
- good cases by nezar shlaka