Lover's fracture of the heel
Citation, DOI and case data
Fell 10 feet onto feet.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A fracture through the calcaneum, extending through a plantar spur, is noted.
These types of calcaneal fractures (known as Lover's fractures) can be subtle and are associated with spinal compression fractures.
1 article features images from this case
12 public playlist include this case
- 01 Examen by Johann Jende
- FRCR 2B by Janice Wee Yong Li
- Rapid Reporting by Dr Mohamed Morsi
- Name that injury! by Dr Henry Knipe ◉ ◈
- Subtle fractures by Dr Shanesh Kumar
- Fundamentals Bone by Nathan Daley
- Frcr 2b by Syed Rahman
- Named/Eponymous fractures by Y Tan
- MSK by Popovici Alexandra
- ankle by Dr Sharbell Hashoul
- Trauma films by Prakruthi Venkatappa
- intersting cases by Dr. Alaa Abdulhussein A. Ali