Lunate avascular necrosis
History of lupus/scleroderma
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Sclerosis and collapse of the right lunate with loss of 3 arches (posterior, middle, anterior).
Lunate AVN is also known as Kienbock disease.
9 public playlist include this case
- Clinical Sciences Fellowship 2021 by Dr. Ali Smith
- EXAM CASES (part 3) by Steven Dolan
- MEDS2144 Vascular disorders by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- Casos Dr Helio by Arthur de Freitas Ferreira
- Ashank 30.3.2016 by Chinthaka Appuhamy
- Arthritis by Allister Howie
- Mod 10 by Megan Fisher
- RCR 2B by Mehtab Ahmad
- Final Slide Exam Study by Danielle