Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Localized enlargement of the left 5th finger with diffuse hypertrophy of unencapsulated subcutaneous fat enclosing almost the entire digit with mild dorsal angulation. The lesion is seen demonstrating heterogeneously hyperintense T1 and intermediate to hyperintense T2 signal intensity with signal suppression in the STIR sequence. No significant post-contrast enhancement is noted. Normal MR marrow signal of the underlying bones with no osseous contusion or marrow edema signal.
- Normal marrow signal of the examined bones with no articular erosive changes or subchondral degenerative signal.
- Maintained articular relations of the examined joints. No significant joint effusion.
- Normal MRI appearance of the small muscles of the hand.
- Intact extensor and flexor tendon groups with no fiber discontinuity or interruption.