Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The uterus and vagina couldn't be seen while the ovaries are well developed and show multiple follicles consistent with mullerian duct agenesis.
The case shows compete agenesis of the uterus, cervix and vagina which is consistent with Class I mullerian duct agenesis or Mayer Rokitanksy Kuster Hauser syndrome.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- core ped by ahmed alaa al-agamy
- Normal Variants by Seanthan Senthilnathan
- Gynae viva MRI 3 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- Urogenital by Dr. Stephan Ellmann
- Prüfung 210921 by Bernhard
- viva 11 by Dr Fahad Alabdulghani
- Gynaey by dr quratulain
- GUT by Dr Dr Angel Mthalane
- WA rad training - abdo-gynae cases by Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉