Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Very extensive white matter high T2 signal with striking age-inappropriate volume loss and ex-vacuo dilatation of the lateral ventricles.
This patient went on to have the diagnosis of MELAS established.
Case courtesy of Bob Cook, MD. Western Memorial Regional Hospital Corner Brook, Newfoundland.
2 article feature images from this case
17 public playlist include this case
- Dan 1 by Dr Daniel Miles
- Leukodystrophies by Dr M Sanal Kumar
- educational cases by Dr Sepehr Haghighi
- Primer - Neuroradiology - Degenerative and White Matter Disease by Aman
- White matter by noor abbas
- Neuroradiology by Test
- List 1 by Inger Havsteen
- Neuro by Sam
- CNS by Dr Georgia Yeo ◉
- MRI Dr.Noufal study list by Dr Mohamed Noufal M
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Toxic/Metabolic/Inflammatory by GLK
- CNS by Tomoki Naito
- Jaleb by Javad
- Brain MRI by Dr Emil Settarzade
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 16 - Neuro by Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- NEURO by Lacoste
- Paeds neuro by Mark Jenkins