Radiation induced meningiomas
Citation, DOI & case data
History of scalp SCC decades earlier, treated overseas.
- Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is widespread dural thickening with two focal extra-axial vividly enhancing masses almost certainly representing meningiomas.
In the setting of prior radiotherapy, multiple meningiomas may develop. This usually occurs decades later.
15 public playlists include this case
- Minden by Daniel Kovacs
- Onco14-P21 by tuanleminh ◉
- badania by Artur Balasa
- 001 by Dominic
- Neuro boards cases by Savannah Shortz
- Neuro and Heand & Neck cases by Ahmed Hamdy Mhsb
- Paeds Neuro by Sidra Humayun ◉
- A 2021 long by Abdullah Hajar
- Meningioma Variant by Lawrence Oh
- neoplasms of the brain by Dr. Valentin Karl Ladenhauf
- STUDY by Mohamed Labib ahmed ElMoghier ◉
- Neuro by Daniel Kovacs
- cns by simranjit bawa
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- Neuro by Frank Dorrian