Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- A relatively large left lung lingular lobe irregular and spiculated heterogeneously enhancing and necrotic mass lesion is seen measuring 9.5 X 5 X 4.5 cm. The lesion is seen abutting and possibly invading the related pleura.
- Enlarged mediastinal lymph nodes, mainly the pre-vascular, aorto-pulmonary, right para-tracheal (retro-caval) as well as pre-carinal and sub-carinal lymph nodes are seen with similar heterogenous enhancement, the largest is 2 X 2.5 cm.
- Enlarged heterogenous enhancing left hilar lymph node is seen measuring 3 X 3 cm.
- Emphysematous changes of both lungs with hyperinflation and small bilateral sub-pleural cysts (emphysematous bullae).
- No right lung masses.
- Mild pericardial effusion. No gross cardiomegaly.
- The scanned upper abdomen shows:
- Bilateral heterogeneously enhancing adrenal masses with the largest right adrenal mass is about 4.8 X 4.4 X 4 cm, the left adrenal mass lesion measures about 2.5 X 2 cm.
- Few heterogeneous, mainly marginally enhancing hepatic lesions with the largest is 3 X 3 cm.
- The scanned bony spine and ribs show multiple osteolytic lesions as well as small old fracture of lateral aspect of the left 8th rib.