Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The thyroid gland is markedly enlarged with lobulated outline and heterogeneous parenchyma shows multiple hypodense areas as well as course and chunky calcified foci. Retro-sternal extension is noted, more evident on the left side.
- Bilateral small deep cervical lymph nodes.
- Marked loculated right pleural effusion is seen with relaxation collapse of the right upper and lower lung lobes.
- Moderate left pleural effusion is seen with some relaxation collapse of the left lung lower lobe is seen.
- Cardiomegaly with enlarged all cardiac chambers as well as athermatous calcifications of the coronary arteries. Enlarged supra-hepatic, hepatic and infra-hepatic portions of the IVC as well as hepatic veins with mild ascites.