Citation, DOI and case data
Right hypochondrial pain and tinge of jaundice.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Distended gall bladder showing a large calculus at the cystic duct measuring 1.8 cm in diameter.The calculus is seen stretching the common bile duct at the porta hepatis with minimal central biliary dilatation.
Other multiple tiny gall bladder calculi are seen dependent at the fundus of the gall bladder.
13 public playlist include this case
- GIT by Jia Lin Chua
- Hepatobiliary by Miguel
- ABM Quiz by Dr Ali Basim
- 2.1.4 E1 by Elisabeth Ranharter
- Imanabdo (part 2) by Iman Fani
- A 2021 long by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- New by Dr Mohamed Labib ahmed ElMoghier ◉
- Primer - Gastrointestinal - Biliary System by Aman
- HP GI by Dr Himanshu Pendse
- YJL HPB by YJ Lee
- HPB by Dr Dylan Kurda
- abd by simranjit bawa
- Abdo by eliotb