Mucinous carcinoma of the breast
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Maulik S Patel had no recorded disclosures.View Maulik S Patel's current disclosures
Left breast lump - about 10 - 12 mths. No nipple discharge.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a well-defined, heterogeneous lesion involving upper quadrants and retro-arolar region. It abutts the skin as well as chest wall muscle. Approximate size - 90 x 85 x 65 mm. There are a few tiny cystic areas in the lesion. Lesion show poor vascularity.
Rest of the breast shows predominently fatty parenchyma. There is no other focal solid or cystic mass lesion noted. There is no ductal dilatation seen in the retroareolar region. Pectoralis muscle is normal.
There is no axillary adenopathy.
FNAC revealed - Mucinous carcinoma. ( Source of information - treating surgeon ).
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- 2nd PRACTICE VIVA BREAST by Peter Playford Eriksen ◉
- GK - Breast - Ultrasound cases by GLK
- Certificate: 4a Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- Breast Cancer by Trina Whittaker
- Breast by Naseera Khanum
- Breast - well-circumscribed solid mass by David Serich
- Breast - large mass by David Serich
- GK - Breast - Malignant by GLK
- Breast by Joel Lim
- women 1 by Emel Allan ◉
- GK - Breast by GLK
- Breast - well-circumscribed cancer by David Serich
- Breast by Georgia Yeo ◉
- Breast Cancer by RAB Four
- Breast by Roya Faghani