Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Liver cirrhosis with heterogenous parenchyma and undulating outline. A hepatic dome subcapsular 4.5 X 3.5 cm exophytic mass lesion is seen with rapid heterogenous arterial enhancement as well as progressive wash out & capsular enhancement in the portal venous and delayed phases.
- A relatively larger ill-defined segment VI heterogenously enhancing mass is seen with rapid portal venous and delayed wash out.
- Innumerable small arterially enhancing lesions that get isodense in the portal-venous and delayed phases are seen.
- No intrahepatic or extrahepatic biliary tree dilatation.
- Portal hypertension, splenomegaly and marked ascites.
- Enlaged right cardiophrenic lymph node is seen measuring 4 X 3 cm with mild arterial enhancement as well as portal-venous washout.
- Small portahepatis lymphadenopathy.
- Two left renal middle and upper calyceal stones are seen with mild upper calyceal hydronephrotic changes.
- Normal right kidney (apart from a small upper polar 2 cm simple cortical cyst) and pancreas.
- Mild prostatomegaly.
- normal urinary bladder and seminal vesicles.
- Left oblique inguinal hernia and hydrocele.
- Mild left pleural effusion.
- Spondylodegenerative changes of the bony spine. No evidence of bony metastatic deposits.