Multicystic dysplastic kidney (antenatal MRI)
Citation, DOI and case data
Antenatal ultrasound revealed a cystic left kidney.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple cysts of varying sizes involving the entire left kidney in the foetus. The right kidney and bladder were normal. No other abnormalities were seen.
Multicystic dysplastic kidney was considered as primary diagnosis.
9 public playlist include this case
- A short 2021 by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Pediatric Urology by Kobiljon
- RARE by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- UrogenitalAileen by Aileen O'Shea ◉
- Fetal MRI by Dr Alexandra Stanislavsky ◉
- Congenital by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Paediatric Imaging - Genitourinary Tract by Dr Aman Sandhu
- sgnol by Vish
- FRCR viva 4 by Lim Yi Shan May