Multicystic dysplastic kidney - antenatal ultrasound
Citation, DOI & case data
Primigravida for 20 weeks scan. No complaints.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Fetal right kidney shows cysts of various size, and the right kidney parenchyma is echogenic. There is no hydronephrosis or hydroureter.
Fetal left kidney is normal. Urinary bladder is normal. Liquor volume is normal. There is normal foetal situs.
Fetal growth corresponds to menstrual dates.
Ultrasound findings of multiple cysts in right kidney favor multicystic dysplastic kidney.
10 public playlists include this case
- Obstetric Ultrasound Cases by Naveen Kumar Govindaraju
- O&G by Gajan Surendra
- 06 Urogenital & Male Imaging (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- Obstetric viva 1 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Obstetric viva 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Cases for review pre exam by Lawrence Oh
- FRANZCR 06A OB&GYN by AMIRSALEH JAFARI
- ROHIT OBG by Rima Kumari
- JZ obstetric viva by Johnson Zang ◉
- O&G - Morphological Abnormalites by Charlie Handley