Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- multiple irregular and marginally enhancing thick-walled cystic lesions are seen within the upper inner and outer quadrants as well as retro-areolar and lower central portion of the left breast; the largest is seen at the left upper inner quadrant at 10 o'clock position measuring 3 X 2.5 cm as well as at the left upper outer quadrant at 1 o'clock . All these marginally-enhancing cystic lesions are seen demonstrating low T1 and high STIR signal as well as predominately high T2 signal with some cystic lesions are seen with intermediate T2 signal denoting variable proteinacious components.
- associated parenchymal thickening and enhancement as well as mild diffuse skin thickening with enhancement.
- dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI of the breasts shows type II time intensity curves with rapid rise followed by plateau.
- normal entire right breast.
- bilateral non-specific axillary lymph nodes