Multiple myeloma (MRI)
Citation, DOI and case data
MRI performed for chronic backaches.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Uniformly dark marrow signal on T1-weighted images. Heterogeneous signal on T2-weighted images with disseminated T2-intermediate signal lesions. Multiple end-plate fractures.
Multiple myeloma was diagnosed by bone marrow aspiration.
12 public playlist include this case
- Resident Session 9/11/13 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- Hematology by Jeremy
- Marrow by Csilla Egri
- 5-hematoloji by Abdullah Sukun
- Imagerie avancé by Genevieve
- MSK - Nontrauma by YUN SUNGEUN
- Bone tumours - primary malignant 1 by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- MSK by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- MSK: Marrow & Infection by Dr Annabelle Skelley
- MSK VIVA by Lucy Blumer
- Spine by Dr.med. Sophie Winkler
- knochentumor by Ulrike Bartosch