Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Bhuta S, Multiple sclerosis. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 21 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-5483
At the time the case was submitted for publication Sandeep Bhuta had no recorded disclosures.View Sandeep Bhuta's current disclosures
27 Jan 2009
10 times, by 5 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
From the case: Multiple sclerosis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple foci of demyelination. Typical Dawson's fingers appearance in the brain.
Typical imaging findings in multiple sclerosis.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- Multiple Sclerosis by Per Sehested
- mri assessement by Humphrey Mapuranga
- CHR 663L Lesson 5: Intraspinal neoplasms and other disorders by jtaylordacbr
- Radio exam by Sujata Raj
- Breast by Robert Ligetfalvi
- MS by Nguyễn Hà Khương
- Student 2 by Alexander Nikolaev
- 663 6 - intraspinal lesions by Eric Timothy Stefanowicz
- Neuro boards cases by Savannah Shortz
- C5 by Salman
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS by Aimua Harriet