Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Right sided nasopharyngeal mass (52x 41x25 mm) involving the right lateral aspect of the oropharynx with subtle mucosal thickening in the posterior wall of the right piriform sinus.
- Extension into the infratemporal masticator space, invading the pterygoid muscles.
- The right internal carotid artery is partially encased.
- Direct invasion into the skull base; greater wing of sphenoid and basi-sphenoid, extending through foramen ovale into the middle cranial fossa.
- Lobulated enhancement is seen along the floor of the middle cranial fossa and the right cavernous sinus is expanded with tumour.
- Right mastoid effusion
- 10mm right jugulodigastric node.