Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Radswiki T, Necrotizing pancreatitis. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 28 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-11164
At the time the case was submitted for publication The Radswiki had no recorded disclosures.View The Radswiki's current disclosures
20 Oct 2010
11 times, by 3 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
From the case: Necrotizing pancreatitis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Extensive gas formation, predominantly in the pancreas. Associated free fluid.
Findings are of necrotizing pancreatitis.
This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlists include this case
- hepatobilliary by simranjit bawa
- nezar hepatobiliary by nezar shlaka
- Pancreas by Izabela Jovanovska
- candidate 3 by Anusha Subramanian
- Pancreatite by Paulo Victor Alves Pinto
- GI and HBI by Anusha Subramanian
- ABDO- PANCREASE by R A A
- Necrotising pancreatitis by Mohammed alhammadi
- ct abdomen by Pallavi Kamat
- GI by Hadeel alyazori