Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The right testicle is seen enlarged with an intra-testicular marginally enhancing 6.6 X 5.4 X 5.3 cm cystic lesion. The lesion shows heterogenous predominantly hypointense T1 and hyperintense T2 signal intensity.
- The right epididymis and the spermatic cord appear enlarged with heterogenous post-contrast enhancement as well as marginal enhancement of the epididymal head.
- The right scrotal skin is seen oedematous and thickened with mild post-contrast enhancement.
- Normal size and signal pattern of the left testicle with no intra-testicular mass lesion or abnormal signal.
- Normal left epididymis and spermatic cord.
- Mild left hydrocele is noted.
- Bilateral enlarged inguinal lymphadenopathy are noted with heterogenous post-contrast enhancement as well.
- Bilateral small oblique inguinal hernia with focal urinary bladder herniation into the right one.