Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Shailaja Muniraj had no recorded disclosures.View Shailaja Muniraj's current disclosures
Frequent urinary tract infection. Straining during urination.
This micturating cystogram reveals markedly distended and elongated bladder with significant trabeculations and mild bladder neck thickening.
No vesicu-uretric reflux.
Neurogenic bladder is a type of urinary tract dysfunction. Additional spine imaging is important to identify the underlying cause in pediatric populations.
8 public playlists include this case
- Paed - Clinical Conditions - Abdo by Charlie Handley
- 06 Urogenital & Male Imaging (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- viva practice 3 by Berna Aygun
- Paediatric GU by Eugene Ng
- Casos Residencia Digestivo by Alvaro Zuñiga Gutierrez
- Paediatric Barium Studies by Emmy de Heer
- GU list by Gregory Makris
- 2b paediatrics by Prakruthi Venkatappa