Neuropathic osteoarthropathy - shoulder joint
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Bahman Rasuli had no recorded disclosures.View Bahman Rasuli's current disclosures
Shoulder pain and gradual swelling.
Humeral head osteolysis.
Decreased subacromial space.
Soft tissue swelling and sclerosis of bones.
Widening of the acromioclavicular joint.
Charcot joint, also known as a neuropathic joint or Charcot neuro-osteoarthropathy, refers to a progressive degenerative and/or destructive joint disorder in patients with abnormal pain sensation and proprioception.
14 public playlists include this case
- 2b prep 2021 by CK Lim
- Radiology Review- Mod 10 by Pegah Rahbar
- Arthritis by Travis Robinson
- ARTHRITIS by Daoud akhtar
- 6-9 MSK by Mohamed R Nouh
- B & J Midterm 2 by Aubrey Walden
- MSK cases by Mohamed R Nouh
- Review cases by Michael Gonzalez Soto
- msk 2 by radha s Gupta
- DI 1 by Joshua Hartono
- msk by Yasin Celal Gunes
- MSK by Iroshani Kodikara
- Imaging 3 - Degeneration Appendicular Skeleton by John Bassano
- MSK viva [K] by Xien Liversidge ◈