Fell off couch and hit head and had a seizure.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple fractures are seen involving the posterior ribs, bilaterally. The infant is intubated and NGT in situ.
1 case question available
Posterior rib fractures are said to be a classic finding in non-accidental paediatric injuries.
These images are from Dr Paula Brill's excellent paediatric radiology collection. Dr Brill is a professor in the department of radiology (paediatric section) at Weill Cornell. This case was donated to Radiopaedia.org by Radswiki.net
1 article features images from this case
16 public playlists include this case
- MSK medical student teaching
- viva 3
- paeds viva
- Medical Student ED Radiology
- Important chest xray for emergency board exam
- important pediatric xray for emergency board exam
- CHR 664L 12: Ribs, Sternum & Sternoclavicular Joint
- Super fun mix for February
- Don't forget the Bubbles 2017
- 22 aug
- YJL 2B Paediatrics
- 2B DR Viva 3
- Viva 6