Normal adult brain MRI (non-enhanced and contrast-enhanced)
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal appearance of an adult brain on a 1.5T scanner.
The following protocol was used:
- nonenhanced coronal plane T1
- nonenhanced axial plane FLAIR
- nonenhanced axial plane dual-echo T2 + PD
- nonenhanced axial plane DWI
- non-enhanced axial plane ADC map
- contrast enhanced magnetization prepared rapid gradient echo (MP-RAGE) with 3D isotropic acquisition and multiplanar reconstructions as well as axial plane MIP reconstruction.
Normal brain study (nonenhanced and contrast enhanced) for reference.