Normal barium enema
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Hacking C, Normal barium enema. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 01 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-41852
At the time the case was submitted for publication Craig Hacking had no recorded disclosures.View Craig Hacking's current disclosures
23 Dec 2015
10 times, by 1 contributor - see full revision history and disclosures
Age: 55-60 years
From the case: Normal barium enema
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Barium administered via a rectal tube.
Double contrast study assessing the colon demonstrating no focal stenosis or mass occupying lesion.
In particular, the cecal pole, ascending and transverse colon were unremarkable.
No evidence of diverticular disease. There was no immediate complication.
Double contrast barium enema.
2 articles feature images from this case
19 public playlists include this case
- CMCC GI Films by Varsha Kumar
- GI tract by Diana Coutinho dos Santos
- Normal Radiographs by Osamah A. A. Alwalid
- UQ Med Yr 4 Advanced hospital practice Orientation week by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- UQ Med Yr 1 GIT: Bowel by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- RACS/UQ Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course - Chest, abdo, pelvis by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Flouroscopy by THOMAS GEORGE
- UQ Med Yr 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Abdomen by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- GI study by Tan Ek Guan
- Dasar Radiologi by Gregorius Enrico, Sp.Rad
- HYMS MBBS Y2 - GI Radiology by Lauren Clunie
- UQ Med Yr 2 Safety in Radiology by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Abdomen by Ashley Hook
- Gut and mesentery cases by Lisa Pittock
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT by Charlotte Be
- #14 Gastrointestinal tract. Urgent states by Petro Chukur
- Imaging 1 - Abdomen & Lumbosacral Spine by John Bassano
- Lecture Examples by Matthew P Reaves
- UQ Med Yr 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Pelvis by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈