Normal barium enema
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Barium administered via a rectal tube.
Double contrast study assessing the colon demonstrating no focal stenosis or mass occupying lesion.
In particular, the caecal pole, ascending and transverse colon were unremarkable.
No evidence of diverticular disease. There was no immediate complication.
Double contrast barium enema.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist includes this case
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT
- DI 3302 Abdomen Review
- RACS/UQ Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course - Chest, abdo, pelvis
- GI study
- UQ Med Year 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Abdomen
- UQ Med Year 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Pelvis
- UQ Med Yr 2 Safety in Radiology
- UQ Med Yr 1 GIT: Bowel
- Normal Radiographs
- UQ Med Yr 4 Critical care/Med spec/Surg spec Orientation week