Normal barium enema
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Barium administered via a rectal tube.
Double contrast study assessing the colon demonstrating no focal stenosis or mass occupying lesion.
In particular, the cecal pole, ascending and transverse colon were unremarkable.
No evidence of diverticular disease. There was no immediate complication.
Double contrast barium enema.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist includes this case
- DI 3302 Abdomen Review
- UQ Med Yr 1 GIT: Bowel
- RACS/UQ Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course - Chest, abdo, pelvis
- UQ Med Year 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Abdomen
- GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT
- UQ Med Yr 4 Critical care/Med spec/Surg spec Orientation week
- GI study
- UQ Med Year 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Pelvis
- Normal Radiographs
- UQ Med Yr 2 Safety in Radiology