Normal barium swallow
Swallowing difficulties. Attended ENT department.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal appearances of the esophagus. Also note the normal extrinsic impressions on both cervical and thoracic esophagus.
Normal gastro-esophageal junction.
Although less commonly performed than previously, of all the barium studies available, it remains one of the more useful in a selection of clinical circumstances.
6 public playlist includes this case
- Certificate: 3_068 Contrast Studies of the Upper G-I Tract Including Normal Anatomy
- UQ Med Yr 4 Critical care/Med spec/Surg spec Orientation week
- 3_068 Contrast Studies of the Upper G-I Tract Including Normal Anatomy
- Oesophageal Masses, Strictures, Plaques & Ulcers
- UQ Med Yr 2 Safety in Radiology
- Barium study