Normal chest radiograph
Citation, DOI & case data
Acutely breathless. ? pneumothorax
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal chest radiograph.
No consolidation, collapse, pneumothorax or effusion.
Normal mediastinal contour and pulmonary vasculature.
An example of normal chest imaging.
15 public playlist include this case
- Learning by Rebecca Pobgee
- 2019-20 EM chest by Dr Derek Smith ◉
- RAL-1006 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- CXR for Anaesthetics by Izak Van der Walt
- X-Ray review by Brandon Grove, M.D.
- EM 2020 Chest by Dr Derek Smith ◉
- Tórax by Luis Miguel
- Normal by Mariangela Alvarado Molinaro
- NORMALS by student Rachel Martin
- Tórax by Matheus Duarte
- Mod 11- Chest by Pegah Rahbar
- Thoracic Spine/Chest by Dr. Sean Norkus
- Lockdown Chest (16:9) by Dr Derek Smith ◉
- Chest by Islah Ud Din
- 2019 Y4 Chest Imaging by Dr Derek Smith ◉