Normal hepatic vein spectral Doppler
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diagram showing normal hepatic spectral Doppler waveform.
- A wave - atrial contraction causes retrograde flow back to liver, then rapid RV filling
- S wave - ventricular systole, antegrade flow into right atrium against closed TV
- V wave - opening of tricuspid, followed by rush of antegrade flow
- D wave - ventricular diastole, antegrade flow into RV
* RV = right ventricle, TV = tricuspid valve
For use in article figures.
- William D. Middleton, Alfred B. Kurtz, Barbara S. Hertzberg. Ultrasound. (2004) ISBN: 9780323017022