Normal knee x-rays
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal AP and lateral knee radiographs in an adult male. Borderline patella alta.
Normal AP and lateral knee radiographs in an adult male for reference. There mild or borderline patella alta. Nice example of the normal fat within the supra-patella recess region without a joint effusion evident.
Normal pre-patella soft-tissue and normal density within Hoffa's fat pad.
14 public playlist includes this case
- UQ Radiology 'how to' series: MSK: Knee
- lower limb
- UQ Med Yr 1 MSK: Lower limb injuries
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy
- Intro to Anatomy: Practical 2, Station 4(i)
- X-ray (non-contrast)
- Hamish school talk
- Radiology test (2d year)
- Intro to Anatomy: Practical 3, Station 3
- ED teaching MSK