Normal lumbar spine MRI: 3 T
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Normal appearances of the lumbar spine.
An example of an unremarkable lumbar spine performed on a 3 T magnet.
The nerve roots are beautifully illustrated.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- Normal by Popovici Alexandra
- Normal Spine Exams - Review for APP by Shawn
- RACS/UQ Advanced Surgical Anatomy Course - Brain, neck, spine by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Normal spine imaging by Sohrabh Memon
- Anatomy by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- UQ Med Yr 1 GAF/Radiographic Anatomy - Spine by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Normal Lumbar MRI by Chiropractor Dr. Cris Hernandez
- Advanced Imaging Cases by Melinda Novak
- 6b_030 Spinal Imaging by RAB Six