Normal radiographic anatomy of the elbow
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Benoudina S, Normal radiographic anatomy of the elbow. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 03 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-42757
At the time the case was submitted for publication Samir Benoudina had no recorded disclosures.View Samir Benoudina's current disclosures
6 Feb 2016
8 times, by 1 contributor - see full revision history and disclosures
From the case: Normal radiographic anatomy of the elbow
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Lateral epicondyle.
- Humero-radial joint.
- Radial head.
- Radial neck.
- Radius (Shaft).
- Ulna (Shaft).
- Radial tuberosity.
- Proximal radio-ulnar joint.
- Trochlea of humerus.
- Medial epicondyle.
- Olecranon fossa.
- Trochlear notch.
- Intercondylar fossa.
- Coronoid process.
- Ulnar tuberosity.
Normal radiographic anatomy of the elbow.
1 article features images from this case
23 public playlists include this case
- Msk by Saravana Kumar
- Wilhelm by Jeffrey Fillingim
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy by Melinda Novak
- Favourites by Robert
- MSK by Ting Chen
- Anatomy - MSK upper limb by Phillip Marsh
- Anatomie normale by Minh Man Tony Ha
- Rx by Hector De La Cruz
- 661 - Extremity Anatomy by Lauren Tollefson
- Teaching by Robert
- msk by Nafiseh
- 661 Normal extremity anatomy by Eric Timothy Stefanowicz
- 2022 1 by Richard Hodgson ◉
- MSK (part 1) by Taimur
- Musculoskeletal radiographic anatomy by Samir Benoudina
- OCQ 2017 by Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- Normal Imaging Examples by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- PT748 Normal Radiographic Anatomy by jtaylordacbr
- 2023 MSK by Richard Hodgson ◉
- Normal Anatomy by Mark Spriggs ◉
- Normal RX by Paulo Falcao
- Imaging 1 - Shoulder & Elbow by John Bassano
- Imaging 1 - Review by John Bassano