Normal radiographic anatomy of the hand
Citation, DOI & case data
Benoudina, S. Normal radiographic anatomy of the hand. Case study, Radiopaedia.org. (accessed on 02 Oct 2022) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-42878
9 times by 2 users - see full revision history
12th Feb 2016
Inclusion in quiz mode:
Adult hand radiographic anatomy
Age: 35 years
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Styloid process of radius.
- Metaphysis of radius.
- Metaphysis of ulna.
- Styloid process of ulna.
- Base of second metacarpal.
- Shaft of third metacarpal.
- Neck of fifth metacarpal.
- Head of forth metacarpal.
- Metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Proximal phalanx.
- Middle phalanx.
- Distal phalanx.
- Sesamoid bones (flexor pollicis brevis, adductor pollicis).
- Terminal tuft
Adult hand radiographic anatomy.
4 articles feature images from this case
22 public playlists include this case
- Anatomie normale by Minh Man Tony Ha
- Normal Anatomy by Matthew McGee
- PT748 Normal Radiographic Anatomy by jtaylordacbr
- 661 - Extremity Anatomy by Lauren Tollefson
- 2022 5 by Richard Hodgson
- Raby 3rd Ed Chapter 10 Hand and fingers by Lorna Gibson
- Plastics Imaging for Nurses 2016 by Dr Dayu Gai ◉ ◈
- OCQ 2017 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- Anatomy by Taimur
- Teaching Rounds by Dr Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- Annotated anatomy by Dr Sachintha Hapugoda ◉
- exams by natia kvartskhava
- important upper limb imaging for emergency board exam by Dr Maryam Saif AlAli
- 661 Normal extremity anatomy by Eric Timothy Stefanowicz
- Arthropathies of hands & feet by Dr John Fitzpatrick
- Upper limb anatomy by Andrew Murphy ◉
- Anatomy - MSK upper limb by Dr Phillip Marsh
- Musculoskeletal radiographic anatomy by Dr Samir Benoudina
- Anatomía Normal by Miguel Ángel Calderón
- Ortho by Daniel Hoffmann
- anatomija_virsutine_galune by Dr Tomas Jurevicius
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy by Melinda Novak