Normal shoulder MR arthrography
Post-traumatic shoulder pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Normal appearance of rotator cuff muscles
- Normal appearance of long head of biceps (LHB), located in its groove
- Normal appearance of glenoid and labrum; no evidence of fracture of tear, respectively, and no signs of damage or wear to hyaline cartilage
- Head of humerus: no patological finding
- Acromioclavicular joint (ACJ): no patological finding
MRI arthrography of a normal-appearing shoulder in a young woman.