Dental referral for radiolucent lesions on panoramic radiograph.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Multiple radiolucent periodontogenic lesions with smooth border and cortical thinning.
Unusual (for the age) thin calcifications of the falx is also seen anteriorly.
13 public playlist include this case
- 3 by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- Testa Collo by Celjeta
- Syndromes by Ciaran Redmond
- HEAD AND NECK TUMORS by Deyan P. Ivanov
- E-FILM - MIXED by Dr Michael Carey ◉
- Oral Cavity by Dr Davina Bates
- Neuro (part 7) (part 1) by Taimur
- JL Neuro by Dr Jacqueline Lubomski
- paed by simranjit bawa
- frcr 2 by Janice Wee Yong Li
- Mandibular lesions by Audrey Pinna
- Odontogenic keratocysts by Mohammed alhammadi
- H&N by Taimur