Orbital abscess - lacrimal gland
Citation, DOI and case data
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right lacrimal gland is swollen with loculated central hypodensity and peripheral enhancement consistent with an abscess.
Demonstrated to be a S. aureus orbital abscess.
4 article feature images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- Abdo Cases by Ashlee Kates-Ascioti
- DEMS 2018 review.Benali by Benali
- head/neck lacrimal gland by ali labeeb alwan
- Orbital/Sinonasal Masses by Dr Dhruv Patel ◉
- Orbital/Sinonasal by Nepean Radiology
- 001 by Dominic
- H&N - Extraconal / Conal Orbit by Morgan
- Orbital abscess: lacrimal gland by Mohammed alhammadi
- Emergency head & neck cases by Benali