Citation, DOI & case data
Acute onset, painful axial proptosis involving the left orbit.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Marked enlargement of all recti muscles, orbital fat inflammation, adjacent sinus inflammation.
The patient responded very well with steroids.
15 public playlists include this case
- Head and Neck by Dr Judy Kuo
- casos ocular y algo + by Cintia Climente
- Neuro and Heand & Neck cases by Ahmed Hamdy Mhsb
- Orbits by Nelson Trieu
- Neuro (part 2) (part 1) by Taimur
- Orbit by Naqibullah Foladi
- Orbits DB by Radcases
- HEAD AND NECK GENERAL by Deyan P. Ivanov
- orbita by Marta Aguilar Perez
- Ophthalmic pathology by Eugene Ng
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- Primer - Head & Neck - Orbits by Aman
- Head Neck by AT
- Board by Mohammad
- Orbital Lesions by Muhammad AlMatter