Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Balachandran G, Orbital pseudotumor. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 06 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-5438
At the time the case was submitted for publication G Balachandran had no recorded disclosures.View G Balachandran's current disclosures
24 Jan 2009
18 times, by 4 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Acute onset, painful axial proptosis involving the left orbit.
Age: 45 years
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
From the case: Orbital pseudotumor
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Marked enlargement of all recti muscles, orbital fat inflammation, adjacent sinus inflammation.
The patient responded very well with steroids.
15 public playlists include this case
- Board by Mohammad
- Head Neck by AT
- Primer - Head & Neck - Orbits by Aman
- Head & Neck by Ulrike Bartosch
- Ophthalmic pathology by Eugene Ng
- orbita by Marta Aguilar Perez
- HEAD AND NECK GENERAL by Deyan P. Ivanov
- Orbits DB by Radcases
- Orbit by Naqibullah Foladi
- Neuro (part 2) (part 1) by Taimur
- Orbits by Nelson Trieu
- Neuro and Heand & Neck cases by Ahmed Hamdy Mhsb
- casos ocular y algo + by Cintia Climente
- Head and Neck by Dr Judy Kuo
- Orbital Lesions by Muhammad AlMatter