Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Large exophytic mass centred on the right side of the posterior oropharyngeal wall (13 x 26 x 22 mm).
- Extends between tongue base and hyoid level. There is involvement of both the posterior wall, with crossing of the midline, and the lateral wall, to the superior aspect of the piriform sinus.
- Right level 2b with central necrosis
- Right level 2a lymphadenopathy
- The largest conglomerate mass invades the adjacent right internal jugular vein at C3 level, decreasing its lumen to trickle flow.
- Incidental note is made of occlusion of the left internal carotid artery from its origin. The right ICA has about a 50% proximal stenosis.