Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Large mass involving posterior wall of oropharynx (3.3 x2.0 cm axial, across midline), extending into lower nasopharynx just above level of palate.
- Inferiorly it extends to level of valleculae. Contiguous soft tissue thickening extends across right tonsillar fossa into right
- Posteriorly it extends into prevertebral space, likely involving longus colli. No vertebral cortical breach seen.
- Symmetrical thickening of aryepiglottic folds is suspicious for tumour involvement and requires direct
- Bilateral level 2a lymphadenopathy.