Osteomyelitis with soft tissue abscess in known sickle cell anemia
Citation, DOI & case data
Pain and swelling in the calf and fever. History of sickle cell anemia.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diffuse intramedullary altered signal with periosteal reaction in the tibia.
Interosseous and circumferential soft tissue abscess.
Diffuse circumferential myositis.
2 articles feature images from this case
17 public playlists include this case
- MSK 2021 by Dr Davina Bates
- Sickle cell by Alwyn
- Interesting case by remy
- av frcr 3 by Dr Avni K P Skandhan ◉
- MSK by dr quratulain
- Dr Taha FRCR 2B by Taha Fouad
- GD: Paediatrics - MSK - Lucent bone lesions by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: MSK: Osteomyelitis by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- Exam cases (part 8) (part 1) by Noura Alraeesi
- msk tumor by Do Thanh Danh
- MSK MRI by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- FRCR 2b by Aaron Stirling
- AH Blood Films by Dr Varsha Kumar
- FRCR 2B 2 by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- FRCR 2B AMR SAADAWY (part 4) (part 1) by Dr Amr Saadawy
- MEDS2144 Infection by Dr Tom Molyneux
- osteomielitis by Dr Aquiles Javier Uribe