Longstanding severe inflammatory bowel disease.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Diffuse osteopaenia with cortical thinning and multilevel vertebral crush fractures.
This patient has been on long-standing corticosteroids with resultant secondary osteoporosis.
17 public playlist includes this case
- DI2 Lab Week 12
- Nutritional Metabolic and Endocrine disorders
- Tony's quiz May 2015
- CHR 662L Lesson 9: Nutritional, Metabolic & Endocrine Disorders
- Systemic Bone Diseases
- DXI lab 12
- Dx I 2 Week 12
- MSK Metabolic Disease
- MSK - Non-Trauma - Metabolic Bone Diseas
- Path - MSK
- IV Review
- BP III - Nutritional, metabolic, endocrine
- Osteoporotic Vertebral Fracture & Non-fracture Deformity
- UQ Med Yr 4 Orthopaedics - lower back pain
- MEDS2144 NME 1
- Spine and Sacroiliac Joints