Osteoporotic spinal compression fracture
Citation, DOI & case data
Thoracic back pain and kyphosis. No history of trauma.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Generalized osteopenia and wedged compression fracture of T8 with greater than 80% decreased vertebral height.
There is also associated kyphosis.
In the absence of significant trauma and given the age of the patient, appearances are compatible with osteoporotic crush fracture.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlists include this case
- Spine by Luke Abela
- Nutritional Metabolic Endocrine Disorders by Ashley Hook
- Crash course Year 4: MSK by Sally Ayesa ◉
- spines by Denise Foulkes
- kyphosis by Gabe Padron
- DI Review - Fall 2016 by Pamela Mayhew
- MSK by Diego González
- Systemic Bone Diseases by Henrieta White
- Rapid reporting checklist by Kanwal Laique
- orto exam 2 by edioardo bonamano
- Для эстафеты by Igor Filippov