Osteoporotic vertebral crush fractures
Citation, DOI & case data
Back pain. Poorly controlled type 1 diabetic.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Alignment is normal. Mild scoliosis noted. Very mild wedging of T10 and T12 vertebral bodies is unchanged from the previous imaging in 6 months prior. Bony density is reduced for a patient of this age.
Review of previous imaging reveals the patient has been on steroids.
8 public playlists include this case
- DI 2201 Mod 8 Review by Varsha Kumar
- Systemic Bone Diseases by Henrieta White
- General 3B by Lisa Guion
- Mod 8 Nutrition & Endocrine Disorders by Candace Higney
- Osteoporotic Vertebral Fracture & Non-fracture Deformity by Neil Powrie
- Mod 8 by Christiane Gionet
- CMCC Mod 8 Exam Review by Ali Smith
- columna by Susanne Brogaard Krogh