Ovarian hemorrhagic cyst
Citation, DOI & case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Left ovary shows well defined rounded cystic lesion with echogenic lace-like reticular content. No detected soft tissue nodules, calcifications or internal vascularity on Doppler scan. It measures about 4.5 cm in diameter.
Thin rim of free fluid seen in the Douglas pouch.
Normal right ovary. No solid or cystic lesions.
Normal sized anteverted uterus with intact endometrial plate. No detected lesions.
Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst with typical sonographic appearance.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- PEDIATRICS by Baragan Paul-Gabriel
- Hemorrhagic cyst/rupture by Sebastien Gingras
- 19 Feb ZAK by Z Khan
- Gynae by Frank Dorrian
- Ovary mass by Nicolas Andrade
- 08 Obstetrics & Women Imaging (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- O and G - ovarian by Jin XU
- OB-GYN cases by Ahmed Abdelrahman
- gyne obs by Jyoti Panwar
- JLT gynae by Donna James
- GenitoUrinary by Jón Bjarnason
- EFILM by Ala Alsherbini
- obs/gynae by kevin were wanambiro
- Gynaecology by Aman Sandhu