Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
Citation, DOI & case data
Abdominal distension, vomiting, and pelvic pain. Ovarian stimulation treatment two weeks ago.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Bilateral ovarian enlargement with multiple ovarian cysts. Ascites.
Also, bilateral pleural effusions and associated atelectasis.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is a complication of ovarian stimulation treatment for in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- O&G - Clinical Conditions - Ovarian - Gynae by Charlie Handley
- nezar GU by nezar shlaka
- Gynae 2B by Horea Craciun
- Gynae by Frank Dorrian
- Maddy Report Writing 2 by Madeleine Scicchitano ◉
- fallopian tube/ovary by Navtej Singh Chhibber
- Ovary 2B by Horea Craciun
- female pelvis by Stefan Teodoru-Saman
- Gyn by Kenneth Kwok
- Ginecológico by Anderson Silva Chalegre
- GD: O&G - Gynaecology by Gurjeet Dulku
- Pelvis by Turay Cesur
- GU mock by Afshan
- FRCR 2B GU by Eelin Tan
- Interesting Obs cases for Dave by Scott Robson