Citation, DOI & case data
Right iliac pain for 3 days.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Enlarged right ovary which is centrally located in the pelvis with no central enhancement and multiple peripheral cysts (representing ovarian follicles) giving the "string of pearls" appearance and a large cyst seen along its lower pole (which could represent the lead point).
Deviation of the uterus to the side of the twist, engorged vessels on the right twisted side, and right fallopian tube thickening & swirling.
Indistinct left ovary.
Small sized hypoplastic right kidney with compensatory hypertrophy of the left kidney.
Power Doppler sonogram shows complete absence of blood flow in the enlarged torsed right ovary (not shown)
1 article features images from this case
27 public playlists include this case
- Torção anexial by Arce Melgarejo
- ll by nabil ahmed
- kejsy #1 (part 17) by Lech Gradziński
- M GU by Maria Javed
- Fallvorstellung 12/11/2020 by Janine Knapp
- O & G Key Conditions by Kelly A
- prüfung 2 by Bernhard
- review by Hyunseung Koh
- nezar GU by nezar shlaka
- acute abdomen nezar by nezar shlaka
- O&G by Merribel Kyaw
- Gyne by Muna Almull
- 어려운거 by Yun Seong Park
- Gyn & Obs by Iroshani Kodikara
- 1 by anthony trimboli ◉
- 2021 전문의 모의시험 by Dong Hyun Choi
- "How to Read an Abdominal CT" Chapter 3 Supplement by Stefan Tigges ◉
- 2차 시험 by JinHo Kwon
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Womens: Pelvic pain by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Ovary & adenexa by GLK
- Repro organ key conditions by Kelly A
- GU by Taimur
- gi 2 by Kevin Sheng
- cases not to miss by Fahad Alabdulghani
- urgente by Popovici Alexandra
- Ginecológico by Anderson Silva Chalegre
- GU by Mohamed Ibrahim