Complaining of left-sided abdominal pain and vomiting for 1 day.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
RIGHT OVARY - 5 cc - Normal follicular pattern
LEFT OVARY - 36 cc
- A hemorrhagic cyst - 25 mm is noted
- Few tiny peripheral follicle is noted.
- No venous or arterial flow is noted
- Twisted pedicle is noted just cranial to ovary.
No adnexal mass lesion is noted.
UTERUS is anteveted. It shows normal echopattern measuring 73 x 32 x 25 mm.
No focal mass lesion in noted.
Endometrial thickness is 3 mm. No endometrial mass lesion / collection is noted.
No free fluid is seen in abdomen / pelvis.
Laparoscopy - after about 18 - 20 hrs.
- about 6 to 7 twists in left ovarian pedicle
- Necrosed left ovary.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist include this case
- O&G by Gajan Surendra
- educational cases by Dr Sepehr Haghighi
- Gynae by Dr Richard Pow ◉
- O and G 1 by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- Paediatric Abdomen by [email protected]
- Spine by Dr aaronow
- ED obgyn by Arjuna Somanathan
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Ovary & adenexa by GLK
- Cases for review pre exam by Dr Lawrence Oh
- Gynae imaging ED registrars by Dr Matthew Lukies ◉
- Paediatric by Miguel
- SUNSHINE by Dr aaronow
- Gynae Viva Ultrasound 2 by Dr Babawale S. Niyi
- WDHB - O+G by Pieter Wood
- RBWH hot seat gynae by Annah Lane