Citation, DOI and case data
Clinical diagnosis of normal pressure hydrocephalus and posterior placement of a ventriculoperitoneal shunt catheter.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI sequences showing a smooth meningeal thickening, dural enhacement and a minimal subdural collection bilaterally. A ventriculoperitoneal catheter is observed at the right side.
Case DiscussionThe MRI findings can allow us to the diagnosis of a dural thickening secondary to an intracranial liquor hypotension.
1 article features images from this case
9 public playlist include this case
- CNS Infxn by Brian Dupree
- Neurodegeneration by Dr Eoin F
- syndrome by danial safadi
- Pachymeningeal enhancement by Mohammed alhammadi
- Neuroradiology by Ali
- Outros by Yago Andrei Balieiro de Castro
- NEURO by DR MOHAMED A.S
- Frcr 40 most common FRCRII neuro Cases by Cormac O Brien
- JCR 2B Neuro by Jordan Curl-Roper