Paget disease of the scapula
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Increased sclerosis and cortical thickening of the scapula.
Paget disease of the scapula in an 85 year woman.
Case courtesy of Bob Cook, MD. Western Memorial Regional Hospital Corner Brook, Newfoundland.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist include this case
- Plain films by R Srinivasan
- MSK by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- FRCR IIb sample Long Cases 1 2019 by Cormac O Brien
- Metabolic bone disease by Allister Howie
- 2b prep 2021 by CK Lim
- MSK - Adult Clinical Conditions - Bone Lesions by Dr Charlie Handley
- RT cases by Jeffrey Fillingim
- Past papers by Dr Sadaf jabeen
- viva 3 by Heba
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- MSK 2b by Dr. Mohamed Talaat
- YJL 2B MSK by YJ Lee
- MSK by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- DI 3 final by Juliet Murray
- pastpaper by yu faye yu